Company InformationTiger Trailers Limited is a limited company, company number 08937970. Our registered office is: 16 Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3RL. Our VAT number is 186 3969 49.
COPYRIGHTThe content of this site is © Tiger Trailers Limited 2018.
Terms and ConditionsThe content of this website is provided "as is" and "as available". Tiger Trailers Limited expressly disclaim all warranties relating to the website, including warranties regarding the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the content of this website. In no event shall Tiger Trailers Limited be liable for any loss of profits, financial, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website for any information obtained herein or by access to the website or inability to access the website. Our website and/or the materials on the website may contain links to third party websites. If you visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. Tiger Trailers Limited are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites. Links do not imply that we are affiliated to or associated with such sites. Usage of any other site, including sites we link to, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies, which you should read before proceeding.
Tiger Trailers are committed to ensuring the privacy of the visitor to our website(s).
Collection of Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Data about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, physical location, operating system, browser type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- Information you have provided to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- Information you have provided to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- Information you have provided to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
You should never submit to us the personal information of another person without first obtaining their consent to both the disclosure and the ensuing processing of their personal information in line with this policy.
Using Your Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us using our website will be used for in line with this policy or as specified on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business
- Personalise our website for you
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time, including by using the link on the email, if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Send you marketing communications relating to Tiger Trailers which we think may be of interest to you. We may send this by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email, SMS or social media (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, including by using the unsubscribe link on the email)
- Provide you with statements, invoices and payment reminders
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (not including and information that could identify an individual user)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure, prevent electronic attacks, and to prevent fraud
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as is considered to be reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law, or in connection with any prospective or ongoing legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
Personal information that we process shall not be kept longer than is necessary for that the purpose(s) for which it was provided. We will also keep personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law or if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. You do however acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10), and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes however in practice, you will usually have either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or will be provided with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Data Protection Registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Our data protection registration number is ZA071985. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01606 339640.