FLEXIBLE LOADING OPTIONS WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF EN12642 XL AS STANDARD
The Tiger Curtain Trailer is class leading with a unique chassis and body construction, combining highquality, strength, versatility and EN 12642XL approved bodywork as standard.
Choose from Clearspan unsupported roof design or Sliding Pillar supported roof design.
Standard features include 'over chassis beam floor design', galvanised side rave, bearers and rear cassette galvanised subframe, hot-dipped, galvanised body end frames, pre-colour impregnated rear doors and front panel.
The customer’s own choice of axles, braking and tyres with the additional benefit of Tiger’s Personalisation programme, mean a complete specification designed to suit individual requirements.
- EN 12642XL certified chassis and bodywork
- Fully galvanised chassis design
- Drum and disc brake axle with air suspension
- Premium tyres
- Aluminium anodised sideguard rails
- LED lighting
- Galvanised steel side rave
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanised front and rear frame
- Ratchet tensioners
- Rear shutter or double door
- 30mm Phenolic coated floor
- EN Load securing
- Aluminium roof skin
- Interior lights